Dolomiten Postkartenkalender 2022 (Spiralbindung)
Dolomiti - Dolomites, Maße (B/H): 16,5 x 16,5 cm, Dt/engl/ital
Umfang: 14 S., 14 Illustr.
Format (T/L/B): 0.8 x 17.5 x 16 cm
Erschienen am 13.04.2021
Britain's number-one guide to mastering the art and science of bookkeeping is now better than ever!Bookkeeping may not be fun, and it's rarely pretty, but you simply cannot run a business without it. ThisThird Editionof Britain's bestselling guide to small business bookkeeping has been fully updated for the latest accounting practices and bookkeeping software, and features lots of practical exercises and a new CD with bonus content. It gets you up and running with what you need to keep your books balanced, your finances in order and the tax inspector off your back.
- Get started find out why bookkeeping is essential to your company success, how it's done and where to start
- Keep a paper trail enter and post financial transactions, keep a detailed record, and set up internal controls for managing your books and your cash
- Take it one day at a time discover how to keep track of day-to-day operations, as well as adjustments to sales and purchases
- Keep the payroll rolling get the lowdown on setting up and managing payrolls, as well as all the HM Revenue&Customs paperwork involved in hiring a new employee
- Close out the books learn how to close out monthly, quarterly or yearly accounting periods and calculate and record depreciation, interest payments and receipts
- Make it official find out how to prepare financial reports and profit and loss statements, properly fill out all required tax forms and prepare your books for next year
- How to create and maintain your company's financial records
- The best ways to keep books up-to-date with technology
- How to set up and maintain employee records
- How to calculate your staff's net pay
- Guidance on producing income statements and financial reports
- A wealth of practical exercises and examples throughout the book
- Manage day-to-day records like sales and purchases
- Produce Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Prepare year-end accounts and VAT returns
Jane Kellyis a Chartered Management Accountant and author ofSage 50 Accounts For Dummies. She teaches bookkeeping courses for small businesses and works with mature students providing accountancy training at all levels. Paul Barrow is a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years' consulting, training, writing and commercial experience. Lita Epstein designs and teaches online courses in investing, finance and tax.
Introduction 1Part I: Basic Bookkeeping: Why You Need It 7Chapter 1: So You Want to Do the Books 9Chapter 2: Getting Down to Bookkeeping Basics 21Chapter 3: Outlining Your Financial Roadmap with a Chart of Accounts 39Chapter 4: Looking at Ledgers 59Chapter 5: Discovering Different Business Types 85Part II: Recording Day-to-Day Business Operations 95Chapter 6: Planning and Controlling Your Workload 97Chapter 7: Counting Your Sales 109Chapter 8: Buying and Tracking Your Purchases 135Chapter 9: Doing Your Banking 151Part III: Preparing the Books for Year- (Or Month-) End 167Chapter 10: Adjusting Your Books 169Chapter 11: Depreciating Your Assets 187Chapter 12: Adding the Cost of Value Added Tax (VAT) 199Part IV: Reporting Results and Starting Over 213Chapter 13: Producing a Profit and Loss Statement215Chapter 14: Developing a Balance Sheet 231Chapter 15: Reporting for Not-For-Profit Organisations 249Chapter 16: Preparing Your Year End Accounts 267Part V: Payroll Preparation 273Chapter 17: Employee Payroll and Benefits 275Chapter 18: Completing Year-End Payroll and Reports 299Part VI: The Part of Tens 311Chapter 19: Top Ten Ways to Manage Your Business Cash with Your Books 313Chapter 20: Top Ten Most Important Accounts for Any Bookkeeper 317Appendix A: Glossary 321Appendix B: About the CD 327Index 331